Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Working the Positive Path

Being with the Most Positive Thoughts have been being in front of Christ our God in the Most Holy Blessed Sacrament of the Altar. 

Being with Christ our God Is the Most Beneficial means to remain positive during the days of Celebration of His Holy Birth and beyond into the New Year.  

He is our Enteral Physician ! 

Consequently, you can add these items as well into your path of Happiness.


I want to share my path to positive thinking. Maybe the steps I took can help you reach your goal of bringing more positivity into your life.
  • I surrounded myself with like-minded positive people and had to actively shift some of my relationships. I brought those with positive energy closer and devoted less time to those who were bringing me down.
  • Instead of looking at tasks as a burden, I started to make things fun. The have-to’s can be exciting. Instead of dreading the gym, I rented a bike and explored New York City. Rather than avoiding chores, I make them a game and wound up smiling the whole time.
  • I became grateful. Instead of looking at the past with regret, I have tried to reprogram my thoughts. I am now grateful for many of the experiences because they have taught me so much. I remind myself about what I learned from the friendship/relationship that ended. I look for the things that I am thankful for and appreciative of and remind myself of these things when I am feeling a wave of negativity. It shifts my mindset.
  • I found purpose. I began finding and attracting others who shared my mindset, not in a therapeutic sense, but who desired to make the world a more positive place. I have friends who are not in the helping profession, yet make it their intention everyday to do something that can change the world in some way, and maintain positive thinking. A friend of mine is an illustrator. She helps authors make their stories come to life. Another is a consultant. He helps small businesses become profitable. Their intentions are to find positivity in their work. This energy is exuded to those around them.
Some tools may work for you, others may not, but be gentle with yourself. Try shifting your negative mindset subtly. Remember, the goal is to find your path to positive thinking that lasts a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment