Monday, December 2, 2013

A Poem: I Miss YOU.

Photo: Share the Love and Memories ♥ In Loving Memory ♥ 

Click www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com for more beautiful and meaningful quotes and images ♥

.

In this moment in time as the Holy Days draws closer. I find that many are yearning for loved ones and dear friends to continue to be around in a physical way. Unfortunately, they can not be near in a physical way, but can be with them in a very soothing  way in the spiritual realms. 

The Important Factor is our loved ones are with each one of us in a way we all can remember, while they were still among the living and with us. 

Continue to keep each one of your loved one close near your heart, mind, and souls during the Holy Days that will bring us the gift of life and draw happiness with us that our loved ones are interceding for each one of during the days, which do not provide happiness and care. 

Here are a few of my dear loved ones that I continue to remember during the times life does not collaborate for me.

Pop, Little Pop & Nonna Fannie, Zia Rosa, Zio Felix, Zio Michelangelo, Mother Josephina, Cardinal John, Father Andrew,  Father Romalo, and Ed and Marge.

These were the Ancient Ones, who provided care, love, and direction in my life to become the man I am today.

I continue to ask for their Intercessions during the Holy Days of Christmas. I am sure you have loved ones that you continue to ask assistance through daily intercessions to provide each one of you a sense of comfort and joy in all of your daily ways of life. 

Of Course; all of you are encouraged to contact Dr. Nicholas, when there is a fine tuning required.

No comments:

Post a Comment